Thursday 17 December 2009

A little about me !!!!!

Hello!!!!! I am the girl who is sitting in the second row with a blue color dress.
I am venkataraman shakti , I was born in Germany but I don't live there ,anyway I love India a lot .I live with my mother you see she is so wonderfull I always feel that I am lucky.
I am a lonely child . I have got 9 dogs but they are too naughty. A little about me : I love to be happy, I always keep smillying.I am frank and i think that we should live the life and don't miss it . My hobbies are : litsening to music,watching tv but not always,learning,chatting and have fun....... Just ask me when you wonna know about me. ok? it's time ,I am leaving.

5 comments:

  1. are your dogs naughty? in what way? :S :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Shakti! :)
    We also like to listen to music. What kind of music do you like?
    Take care! / Beccy & Mikaela

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep smiling! :)
    Nice dresses!!!!

    / Sandra, Matilda and Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  4. 9 dogs! Do you think you can publish a picture on them? =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello venkataraman shakti, you sound really nice. Very good character. I like India too. I've been in your country three times, at Ladach. I liked it a lot. It was very good experience, i liked the people and their hospitality a lot.

    ReplyDelete