Monday 14 December 2009

Hey there!!!


Hi, I am Meharunnissa Amidullah ,
I am in the left of the photo just watch it!!!
I am 14, my parents are both Indian, but i am french, I have a sister, Noori, who is 16.
I love to play the guitar and to sing too. I am also learning karate.
My favorite pass-time is watching films and tchating on the net with my friends.
I enjoy listening the music!!!
I love math, physics and science.

Hey!!! I am Shanti Puyravaud,
I am on the right side of the photo. I’m 14 years old, my father and I are both French but my mother is Indian. My brother is Sylvain and he is 16 years old. I have two cats, plenty of white mouses and a Geany pig. I can play the flute and dance barathanatiyam too (Indian dance). I enjoy swimming and listening to music. But what I really love is nature and animals.

We both study at the Lycée Français of Pondichery.

1 comment:

  1. can't you post a video when your'e dancing? :) my friend pierre wanted me to say that he also likes playing the guitar. and he likes to sing too, but he isn't very good at it :D he always sings in the wrong key;) my other friend ellinor wanted me to say that she also were very good at karate, she was the best in the north part of sweden!

    ReplyDelete