Monday 14 December 2009

Viveka

Hi !!!!

I'm Viveka and I'm 14 years old. I came to this school two years ago. Before, I lived in france, near Paris. It was so beautiful...lots of great places! 

I like India very much. It's really colorful and different but sometimes, it's boring because there's not much activities here, in pondichery.  And, it's always hot...

But, the thing is that India is culturally unified so there are always a lot of festivals!!!!

I like to hang out with friends and have fun!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hi!! :)
    My grandmother is also called Viveka.(Beccy's)
    We looooove the name!!
    /Mikaela & Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we just discussed the text we wrote to you we realized a thing. Both our grandmothers is called Viveka!:D:D
    haha.
    /Mikaela & Beccy

    ReplyDelete