Monday 14 December 2009

iola. gaetan. priya. mina

Hey, I'm Iola (1995)(the girl next to the guy, with the hair lose), a French girl living in India since twelve years within I lived in Guadeloupe for one year with my dad. Actually I prefered livng there, because my big sister was there too, I had a lot more liberty to go out or hang out with friends. Here people are very nice but they mostly have very strict parents so we can't spend time together so it gets a little boring sometimes but there are also many really nice people whom I can relate to. So to make life a little more fun for me I would really like to meet new people, you!!!


Hi! I'm Mina (the indian girl) I'm 14 years old. I'm from france but now I'm living in india. I want to be friend with new people, i like friendship!!!I love travelling in diffrent countries and I know differents cultures. Now I'm studing in the French Lycée. It's a French secondary school. I'm really Happy to be in that school.
I love to now more about you and your school....

Hi, I'm Gaetan (1995), I'm a nice French guy who lives in India since a little more than two years and before that I've lived in France, Lyon for my whole child hood. I was very happy to hear that I was moving here wih my family for m dad's business all around india and Pondy is one of the only good French scools in India.

Hello, I'm Priya (the blond girl with the blach scarf) a German girl. I'm living in india at auroville since very long times. I like India very much but sometimes its quiet boring a Pondy because there there is nothing to do... Before coing to this french school I was in a english scool at auroville. I prefer auroville to pondy because there is more things to do there. But i steel live at auroville at spend times with my aurovilliens friend in the weekends.
I want to mmet some more people for fun, you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment